Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Rapid simulation techniques especially those targeted at new
architectures: Multi-cores, 3D-architectures, FPGA based heterogeneous
- Variability and power/energy consumption in performance estimation and
- High-level abstraction modeling, e.g., Transactional Level Modeling
(TLM), Analytical Modeling, Trace-Driven Simulation, ...etc;
- Rapid design space exploration (DSE) for heterogeneous and embedded
- Dynamic binary translation for fast simulation and DSE;
- Experience reports using existing simulators;
- Benchmarking and simulator validation.
Paper Formatting Instructions
Electronic paper submission requires a full paper, up to 6 double-column
ACM format pages, including figures and references. Up to 2 extra-pages can be requested
for free to the organizing commettee (gianluca dot palermo at polimi dot it).
Please use the following template when preparing your manuscript:
Accepted papers will be published in the ACM digital library.
Paper Electronic Submission
The paper submission will be conducted using the EasyChair conference
Papers should be submitted in PDF format.
You will find the submission site for papers at:
- Papers submission deadline: EXTENDED NOV. 7th, 2017
- Papers notification to authors: Nov 21, 2017
- Final version of accepted papers: Dec 5, 2017